Health pass: access to Tourist sites in the Vendée
Since 21 July, the Health Pass has been required at the entrance to all leisure and cultural venues. From 9 August, the 50-person threshold disappears and the pass is extended to cafés and restaurants in the Vendée.
In concrete terms, this means presenting one of the following health proofs on the TousAntiCovid application or in paper format:
- A certificate of vaccination against Covid-19 (with a complete vaccination schedule),
- RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old
- A certificate of recovery from Covid-19: positive RT-PCR or antigenic test dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months
The Health Pass is required from the age of 18.
The obligation of the Health Pass is postponed to 30 September for young people aged 12 to 17.
Children aged 0 to 11 years are not subject to the Health Pass.
Health pass : where to get tested in Vendée ?
Need a screening centre in Vendée near your holiday destination ? Find all the Covid-19 screening centres in Vendée on the Santé.fr website:
TOURIST SITES, LEISURE FACILITIES, CAFÉS, RESTAURANTS: PRESENT YOUR HEALTH PASS
From 9 August, the presentation of a health pass becomes compulsory for the following activities
- travel to or from France, Corsica and the French Overseas Departments and Regions
- bars, cafés and restaurants (except collective, road or rail catering), both inside and outside. Takeaway sales are exempt.
- leisure activities without any notion of size
- trade fairs, trade shows and seminars (50-person capacity still in force)
- except in emergencies, health, social and medical-social establishments, for accompanying persons, visitors and scheduled care (no other restrictions may be imposed in addition to the health pass requirement)
- long-distance travel by air, international trains, TGV, intercity trains and coaches. Public transport (bus, tram, metro) and TER/RER are exempt
- shopping centres of more than 20,000m², only by prefectural decision,
- in areas open to the public in accommodation (restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, swimming pools, etc.) - the pass must be presented on arrival.
TOURIST SITES IN THE VENDÉE OFFERING AN ON-SITE TESTING CENTRE
In the absence of a health pass, the following sites allow you to take a test directly on site. Please bring your health card with you.
- Grand Parc du Puy du Fou - Les Epesses: antigenic tests can be carried out in the park for people who have not been vaccinated (results in 15 minutes).
- O'Fun Park - Moutiers les Mauxfaits: free antigen tests for O'Fun Park visitors can be carried out at the entrance to the O'Gliss Park (3km away) for people who have not been vaccinated (results within 15 minutes). Screening centre open from Monday to Saturday.
- O'Gliss Park - Le Bernard: free antigen tests for O'Gliss Park visitors can be performed at the park entrance for unvaccinated people (results in 15 minutes). Screening centre open from Monday to Saturday.
- Le Grand Défi - Saint Julien des Landes: free antigenic tests can be carried out at the park entrance for people who have not been vaccinated (results in 15 minutes).
- Château des Aventuriers - Avrillé: free antigen tests can be carried out at the entrance for people who have not been vaccinated (results in 15 minutes). Screening centre open from 9.30am to 1pm Monday to Friday until the end of August. The centre is open to all.
In order to limit the waiting time at the entrances to these tourist sites, it is strongly advised to take a test beforehand in one of the screening centres in the Vendée.