We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and carefully ensure compliance with the applicable provisions in this area, in particular regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) n ° 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act. n ° 78-17 modified.
For further information on the current regulations and your legal rights with regard to the protection of your personal data, we suggest that you to consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés www.cnil.fr.
- Your visits to our website,
- The use of the various services offered on our website,
- Location data (GPS positioning),
- Your reservations / purchases on our website,
- Your subscription to our news (news, product information, promotional offers, etc.) and personalised content,
- Your online exchanges with our sales department,
- Your requests for information and complaints,
- Your participation in our contests/competitions.
Who is responsible for Processing your personal data?
Personal data collected on our website are processed by:
SAEML (Société Anonyme d’Économie Mixte Locale)
Capital: 3.037.045 €
RCS registration: n° 546 650 169 B RCS with La Roche sur Yon
Registration in the register of travel and holiday operators: IM085130001
Head office : 33 rue de l'Atlantique - CS 80206 - 85005 La Roche sur Yon cedex - Tel. : +33 (0) 2 51 44 90 00
As data controllers, SAEML Vendée Expansion defines what use, by what means and how your personal data is used.
What type of data is collected?
You may need to provide us with your personal data directly when using certain services on our website, when:
- You make a purchase or a booking.
- You complete a form for a request for information or a quote, to order a brochure, to subscribe to our news (new products, product information, promotional offers, etc.), notifications and personalised content by e-mail, a complaint, a survey or poll, participation in one of our competitions/contests.
- You communicate with our customer service through an instant messaging service on our website or by e-mail.
The personal data that we collect when you use of certain services on our website may relate to:
- Your name and first name,
- Your gender,
- Your home address (town and / or postal address),
- Your email address,
- Your phone number (s),
- Your means of payment,
- Your areas of interest,
- Your family situation,
- Your GPS location.
When viewing our website, the browser on your computer automatically sends data that we are likely to collect and save. This data may relate to:
- The IP address, the characteristics of the operating system, browser or devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) you use to access our website,
- Your navigation path and your interactions with the content of our site, such as the website / application, from which the access is made, the pages visited, the date, time and duration of your visits, the volume of data transmitted, the search keywords used, the frequency of your visits.
The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session".
A persistent cookie is stored by the browser and remains valid until its expiration date, unless deleted by the user before that expiration date.
A session cookie expires at the end of the user session when the browser is closed.
Cookies do not generally contain any information that can personally identify a user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in cookies and obtained by cookies. The cookies we use, do not allow us to track your browsing other sites, or to geolocate you precisely, unless you have expressly agreed.
The categories of cookies we use on our website and their purposes are as follows:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are cookies required for the services or information you request on our website: that enable you to log-in to your customer account, use a shopping cart, authentication, etc.
- Analytical/performance cookies on our website used to produce anonymized statistics.
- Targeting Cookies. These are used for monitoring and personalising content for you, remember your preferences, profiling, targeted advertising relevant to your interests…..
When you first visit our website, a cookie consent banner informs you about the cookies used. By clicking on the "Personalise” button on this banner, you have the option to object to the use of these cookies subject to your consent and according to their purposes. By continuing to browse, you tacitly accept the use of these cookies. The consent once given, is valid for a period of 13 months.
You can also configure your browser to refuse all or accept but gaining access to more detailed information to change your preferences before consenting. These preferences can be changed at any time.
Please be aware that if you block all or some cookies, you will not be able to use all functionalities or consult all pages on our website.
For more information on the use, management or how to delete cookies on your browser, you can consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-conseils-de-la-cnil-pour-maitriser-votre-navigateur.
Use of personal data
We collect and process your personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- Provide you with access to certain services and features of our website (customer account, geolocation, etc.);
- Produce internal statistics on the use of our website.
- Optimise the operation and services of our website.
- Customise the user experience of our website to meet your individual needs.
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud.
- Carry out the contracts concluded between us, to provide you with the services purchased on our site, to send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and to collect your payments.
- Process your requests for information and quotes, orders for brochures and complaints.
- Send you our news by e-mail (news, product information, promotional offers, etc.), notifications and personalised content that you have expressly requested.
- Provide you with personalized advertising content.
- Improve our customer service and optimise assistance, guidance and support needs, in particular through the private instant messaging service on our website.
- Carry out market research or surveys in order to improve the quality of our services and anticipate the customer’s needs.
- Manage your participation in our contests/competitions.
- Ensure respect for the law and court decisions.
Data retention period
In general, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to carry out the operations for which it was collected or if we have a legitimate interest in keeping them beyond this period.
The retention periods for the data we collect are as follows:
- The data concerning your purchases / reservations (customer account and order history) are kept as long as you are an "active" customer and for a maximum period of 5 years from your last activity (for example last purchase or last connection to your customer account).
- Data concerning your means of payment is not kept beyond the end of our contractual relationship, which expires at the end of the service ordered.
- Data concerning your requests for information or quotes, brochure orders, subscriptions to our news (news, product information, promotional offers, etc.), notifications and personalised content by e-mail, complaints, participation in our surveys, market research or competitions are kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the last contact you took out or from your last activity;
- The identity document data which has been supplied to us is kept for a maximum period of 12 months.
- The data collected automatically by means of cookies, including those relating to navigation, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months.
At the end of the aforesaid periods, some of your personal data may be archived, with restricted access, to meet our legal obligations, accounts, and tax obligations and / or during the applicable limitation period and / or in the event of litigation for the duration of said procedure. After these retention periods that meet legal obligations, your personal data will be permanently deleted.
Your personal data is intended for us in our capacity as data controller.
Within our company, your data is accessible only to personnel authorised to carry out the missions entrusted to them. The latter is subject to strict confidentiality regarding the information they come to know in the course of their professional duties.
We guarantee that your personal data will not be communicated to commercial partners, except with your formal consent, and will not, under any circumstances, be sold, exchanged, transferred, or assigned free of charge to another company.
In accordance with current legislation, your personal data may be communicated to a French law enforcement body or foreign authorities, in the context of legal proceedings or regulatory request for information.
Legal basis for data processing
In accordance with current legislation, we only collect and process your personal data if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- Your consent to the processing operations has been obtained beforehand.
- Performance of a binding contract (s) with us.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
Your rights regarding the use of personal data
In accordance with regulations in force, you can at any time exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access to your personal data,
- Rectification of your personal data,
- Erasure of your personal data,
- Restrictions on the processing of your personal data,
- Objection to the processing of your personal data,
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data,
- Portability of your personal data,
Definition of post-mortem directives on the fate of your data.
To exercise all of these rights, you can contact the Direction Solutions Numériques et Qualité de Vendée Expansion - 33 rue de l'Atlantique - CS 80206 - 85005 La Roche sur Yon Cedex - firstname.lastname@example.org. To respond to your request, we may need to ask for additional information to justify your identity.
If you believe that your rights have not been respected, you can, at any time, lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority, without prejudice to other existing administrative or judicial remedies. The competent data protection supervisory authority for France - Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) - 3 place de Fontenoy - 75007 Paris - www.cnil.fr.
International data transfers
Implemented Security measures for data protection (GRPD)
We are committed to guaranteeing the security of the personal data that you entrust to us. To this end, we take all the necessary measures, whether it be physical, logical, administrative, or organisation, to preserve the integrity and reliability of said data, and to prevent them from being altered, destroyed or unauthorised third-party access.
We draw your attention to the fact that all electronic financial transactions carried out through our website are protected by encryption technologies.
We may entrust all or part of the processing of your personal data to third party subcontractors as part of service provision activities. These service providers are contractually obliged to guarantee the protection and confidentiality of data concerning you and to this end undertake to implement all appropriate security measures.
Third party websites