RESTAURANT LA QUICH'NOTTE
Traditional specialities - eels, frogs' legs, fish, beef tenderloin ... Fresh and seasonal products.
Restaurant open all year round.
Cuisine Montoise specialities:
- Eels with chopped parsley and garlic
- Frogs’ legs in cream sauce and grilled eels are the two most popular savoury dishes in the marshes and, throughout the year, La Quich’notte offers you its own version of this CUISINE MONTOISE fare. Before fishing was limited by regulations, local people would catch their raw ingredients in the narrow channels crisscrossing the marshes.
- In this traditional cottage, you can sample uncooked marinated sardine fillets from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie between April and September. Sardines were traditionally eaten uncooked on board fishing smacks. This fresh hors d’œuvre is one of our CUISINE MONTOISE dishes.
- The traditional ham and mogettes restyled.
- Les caillebottes, a traditional curdled milk dessert.
Facilities & amenities
- Chèques vacances acceptés